Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm Late, I'm late!!!!!

I have just realised that the end of the month has arrived, Gosh, where has the year gone! I can't believe how quickly this month has flown by.... I was looking at the WSSA calendar the other day and realised that I need to submit 3 paintings by next Tuesday.....OMG!!!!! I also have another exhibition coming up too which I need to paint for as well. Best I get a move on and paint up a storm!!!!! Isn't it strange that human nature allows us to wait until the last minute! Or is it just me. I always put myself unwittingly under such pressure!!!!

In the mean time I painted a fun painting of penguins. I thought it would make a lovely painting for a child's bedroom. The colours are so fresh and suitable for that. I'm not entirely happy with the way it turned out as I wanted a softer approach, but this will have to do for now until I do another. I need to study the subject more before I just attack the paper I think!

Anyway here is the first attempt........



















Have a great Sunday tomorrow!

Till then......

No comments: