Saturday, April 17, 2010

An Award

Before I forget...... Just before I left for my week with Jean Haines I was kindly awarded "Happy 101 Award" from a wonderful blog friend Martine-Alison . Please take a peek at her beautiful work, she has a wonderful eye for detail and imagination which transports you to a fantasy land. Thank you Alison for this wonderful thoughtful trophy and your cheerful happy replies to my paintings!

 As is customary, I have to forward this on to 10 'happy painters' I follow and whose work I find inspiring. This makes it awkward as I'm finding it hard choosing 10 of my favourites. Each one of my blog friends holds a special something in their creations for me.
So, I am dedicating this award to all the special people whom I follow on my blog list. This award is for all of you who make this world a happier place, for sharing your work and also for helping me keep my brush on the paper and not in my paintbox.....Thank you all! Please feel free to copy this award to your blog page if your blog is listed on my blog list. Happy painting!!

4 comments:

martinealison said...

Hi Debbie,
Merci beaucoup pour ces gentils commentaires... Je suis tout à fait d'accord avec toi en ce qui concerne l'attribution de ce trophée... et ta décision est une très bonne attitude.
A bientôt de te lire et de contempler tes prochaines oeuvres.

Debbie said...

You are so very welcome Martine -Alison. Thanks again for the thought!

Sandra Busby said...

Oh thank you so much Debbie! My first ever blog award! I have proudly added it to my blog and will forward it on when I get a little time later on. How lovely!

Debbie said...

You are very welcome Sandra.... You deserve this award as I love the freshness of your work as well as the diversity of subject choice. Your sketches are very inspiring to me! Enjoy!